- Come and join us for your first 5K of the season! Whether you are a runner, walker, fun runner or spectator, Run by the Bay 5K& Fun Run has something for everyone.
This year’s first place finishers will receive a Garmin race watch and all other age category prizes will be provided by an amazing line-up of local sponsors – Fleet Feet, Pro Compression, Lamey Wellehan and Schooner Alert.
Our first 50 online registrants will receive free swag from other great sponsors! Register today!
*** FLASH DEAL!
If registering for Run by the Bay is on your to-do list, we’ve got 20 beer tickets to give away from Black Pug or Flight Deck Brewery in Brunswick! Register by Friday, April 26th, to take advantage!
5K starts at 10am on Saturday, May 11th. Fun Run to follow.
We had a wonderful race today, and we want to thank everyone involved! Thank you for participating in whatever fashion you did to help support early childhood education here in Harpswell. It wouldn’t have been such a success without you – thank you!
Here are the 2018 results for your perusal.
We are excited to share that Sea Escape Cottages and Charters has donated the following prizes to the top three men’s and women’s finishers:
Schooner ALERT Windjammer Cruises
* Two Hour public sail for two people on Schooner ALERT – to 1st place finisher
* Two Hour Public Sail for one person on Schooner ALERT – to 2nd and 3rd place finishers
Super excited to share that our FIRST 50 online registrants by April 16th will receive a FREE PAIR of FOOTPRINT BAMBOO RUNNING SOCKS!
- Overall Women’s/Men’s Winners receive a FREE PAIR of RUNNING SHOES from FLEET FEET!
- 8 winners of age categories will receive a certificate for a FREE PAIR of ALTRA RUNNING SHOES from Fleet Feet!
- Remaining age category prizes will be from Fleet Feet (to be announced soon) and promise to be equally awesome!
- Every FUN RUNNER receives a COOKIE CERTIFICATE from WILD OATS!
We’re all snowed in here in Maine- what better to do with your day than sign up for a 5K with amazing prizes? Get your free socks, get your 5K plan in effect, tell a bunch of friends, aim to win a pair of free shoes, and see you on May 12th!
We added a few photos of race day – have a look!
Wow! Despite a threatening weather report, we did NOT get drenched! What a success today was… Thank you to all who turned out for today’s 5K and Fun Run. With the incredible support from our amazing sponsors, registrants, volunteers and spectators, this race was yet again, a great day by the bay.
Race results are up – check them out here.
We’d love to have any race photos you may have seen or taken- feel free to tag us, or post directly to our Facebook site!
SEE YOU IN 2018!
Looking to get an early start on your 5K training? Let us be your motivation! Register early for this year’s RUN BY THE BAY 5K RACE/WALK and Kids’ FUN RUN. Join us to race or watch, and enjoy free coffee and pizza from generous sponsors, WICKED JOE & PORTLAND PIE CO.
Our 5K & Fun Run will be a wonderful family event hosted by HCNS, a Reggio-inspired preschool in Harpswell. Please plan to come and run, walk or cheer!
We have a great race planned on Saturday, May 6th, at 10:00am at Mitchell Field in beautiful Harpswell, ME. A short (and free!) Fun Run will follow the 5K and is suitable for children of all ages.
For more info, Check out the race’s Facebook page.
Register online for the race.